Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I know....I've been missing

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a new Chromebook, so I'm still trying to figure it out. I have to figure out how to get all of my pictures on here and stuff, so I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much. I have a lot of great things to add so please keep a look out for more! Thanks to everyone who's stuck with me so far! <3





So to pass the time, I'll add a pic of me & my 2 boys at Multnomah Falls in Oregon.


And some more.....


Yes, this is the waterfall from the Twilight movie! :)


My oldest is the one with the smile like he thinks he's going into the cave of wonder, the second one in line is my smallest, and the third one is my little nephew.



This is my smallest, he was so excited he got to climb up the rocks for the picture.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...