Tuesday, June 12, 2012

VS Glossy Lip Tint Swatch

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Lip Tint- Boudoir Pink

This is one of those Your lips but better colors. It's a perfect nude pink for me.
Honestly, I can't find ANY reviews or swatches on these on blogs, or Youtube, or anywhere for that matter!
What the heck? These things are freaking amazing and I am obsessed and I'm going back for more colors. They are so creamy, smell absolutely amazing, and conveniently twist up which I love! Plus, I noticed that they match my nails, just a tiny hint more pink. (See my NOTD post from yesterday) I bought mine for the original price which is $7.00. These are very new because I have never seen them in Victoria's Secret, and they are now on sale for $ 3.99 for the Semi- Annual Sale, So you better get them now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...