Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Minimal Teen Makeup

Photo: Ali let me do her makeup!


My niece Ali just turned 13 and she isn't that "girly" so i was excited when she said she would actually let me do her makeup!!

I let her choose anything she wanted to use out of my makeup bag that I brought with me to my Dad's house.
I thought she would choose a lighter natural shade, like Mac's Naked Lunch, or Stila Kitten, but instead she went straight for the matte black Ebony from the Stila In the Light palette.

This is what she chose:

Face:

Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural- Medium
Mac Mineralized skinfinish -- Light year LE

Eyes:
Stila Ebony, from In the Light palette (matte black).---crease
Sonia Kashuk---Fair & Square Quad (dark brown satin) ----lid
Wet n' Wild Brulee-- browbone
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips:
Maybelline baby lips-- Yummy Plummy LE




Photo: Ali's eye makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...