Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TAG Get To Know Me

I've seen a lot of these TAG videos on Youtube circulating around for a while now and I've always wanted to do one, and then Sam http://www.youtube.com/user/sr3411 did a Get to know me Tag so I thought that I should do one too!   I didn't do the same questions as her, but I did the same questions as Jasmine did on her blog Sweetaholic-beauty.com.

                             Get To Know Me!
1. Is there anything in life you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet?  I would like to travel around the world to different countries when my kids get older.
I would like to travel to Slovenia which is the country that my family came from, and I would like to meet my Slovene family whom I have never met.
2. One secret you don't mind sharing? I use conditioner to shave my legs, it keeps them silky smooth.
3. How do you like to relax? Just give me Mocha Almond Fudge ice-cream and Vampire Diaries or a cold hard drink and a movie.
4. What was your last major purchase? Makeup wise- MAC lipstick in Sophisto
5. What can you cook very well?  If you ask anybody in my family  they will probably tell you that my specialty is Goulash, a family favorite, but I think I bake desserts the best probably because it is my favorite and the most delicious :)
6. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, because that's when all the family comes over and we get to spend time together and who doesn't like presents?
7. What is one tv show that you really don't like? Survivor, Big brother, Dancing with the stars. I don't like those kind of shows really.
8. If given a million dollars, what is the first thing that you would do with it? I would buy a house for my family first. Then I would buy myself a car, because I don't really like sharing my husbands car. Then I would go on a shopping spree of course!
9. What kind of people do you like being around? Humble honest, real people.
10. What is your one embarrassing moment? Well  I embarrass myself all the time I am so clumsy, but I think it is safe to say my most embarrassing moment was at my first job. I worked at McDonald's and I had a bladder infection and it was lunch time, bad combo....I ended up peeing my pants because nobody would let me go to the bathroom. I went home early that day.
11. What is one makeup mistake that you used to make?  In High School I used foundation that was 3 times too dark for me because I didn't want to be so pale, and I used a crap load of bronzer and it made me look like a pumpkin. Now I'm scared of bronzer.
12. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?  I will never stop eating desserts. Anything rich or chocolate. That reminds me I have cookies to put in the oven right now!
13. Have you got any tattoos?  Yes, I have 1 big one with butterflies and swirlies and sparkles that goes from my ankle to the bottom of my calf. Me and my sister have matching ones! :)
14. What is your one staple clothing item? I would say jeans....and t-shirts.
15. Do you have any bad habits? Any pet peeves? I have a bad habit of peeling my nails and picking at my face.  My biggest pet peeve is to hear or see anyone eat loudly, or sloppily. I can not stand it. I will freak out.
16. Do you think money is happiness? This one is tricky. I would say generally No. But to a certain extent yes, because then you wouldn't be worrying so much about how is the rent going to be paid or having money for groceries. Especially when you have kids.
17. Are you OCD about anything? Picking at my face. If I see or feel a bump on my face I have to pick at it. It's gross and I know that I shouldn't do it, but I can't help it.
18. Have you ever been abroad? I have never traveled outside of the country no, but I know I will go to Mexico someday because that is where my husband's family comes from.
19. Do yo speak any foreign languages? Spanish and some "indigenous mountain" words here and there.
20. What is your favorite color of nail polish? That's easy, PINK!
21. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
Kate Middleton, even if it is topless! Every girl has that princess fairy tale fantasy.
22. How tall are you? 5'6"
23. Are you religious? I am baptized as a Catholic, but I was not raised as one. I do not go to church every Sunday, but I do have the same beliefs.
24. Cheapest makeup product you own? Everything! lol no, but I have a lot of cheap makeup. The cheapest thing is probably $1 Elf clear brow gel. I love that stuff.
25. If you were to dye your hair what would color would it be? I usually dye my hair deep burgandy because I naturally have dark hair, but I always have wondered what I would look like as a blonde. My Mom is blonde, and half my family are too.
26. What are you wearing right now? Forever 21 jeans and a VS PINK tee.
27. Last thing you ate? I made spaghetti and garlic bread. Mmmm....

28. Who are you closer to, Mom or Dad? My Dad, I'm a total Daddy's girl.
29. What do you think is the coolest accent? English! Love you Sam! :)

I Tag everyone who would like to do this!
If you do this Tag please comment with a link!
I would love to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...