Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthday Haul!!!

So I'm back in town in my new cozy little apartment, and I finally feel like we're starting to get settled in.
When we first moved in, I felt like I was in a hotel. It was weird. I had a lot of fun in Oregon though, visiting my family. These are some of the things I brought back with me...

From Top to Bottom, here goes.....Revlon Lipstick , Covergirl Lipstick , Milani  blush,
DKNY Be Delicious Perfume,  O.P.I polish,   Zoya Polish,  MAC eye shadow,
MAC MSF, Tarte Blush, Tarte LipSurgence, and Tarte Lipgloss. I also picked up a pair of Guess sandals that I have been wearing a lot and I didn't get the chance to take a picture of them new, since I started wearing them right away when I got them. I thought you would be grossed out if I took a picture of them now and posted it! lol

MAC Heavenly Creatures Light Year MSF, Milani Luminoso Blush, Tarte Achiote Amazonian Clay Blush,
and MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Tweet Me.


Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Blushing Mauve, Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lipgloss in Achiote,
 Tarte LipSurgence in Achiote, and Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Rapture.


                                                O.P.I Pedal Faster Suzi and Zoya Kimber


                                  Here's a sneak peak at what it all looks like sitting on my vanity!


              Kirstie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...