Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Prize Mail!!!

Hey everyone!! I know it's been a couple months since I posted, but I've been busy busy! I was in Portland, Oregon for a while visiting family which was pretty much my Summer vacation. Then when I got back to Cali
I had to move into my new apartment, which is really exciting! I also had to register my son at his new school and go school clothes shopping for him. I came back with some Birthday presents from my Dad, which I will be doing another post on soon and.........some PRIZE MAIL!!! YAY!!!!    Yep, Lucky me won a blog Anniversary giveaway from my friend Sam at samram1214.blogspot.com!   Here is what I won.....

Photo: I just got my Prize mail from Sam Ram Beauty Blog! Yay! Thank you so much Sam!

Dolly Wink liquid Eyeliner and a Dolly Wink Eyelash case! I'm excited to try the eyeliner because I haven't tried Asian makeup, other than a sample of  Lioele BB cream. I'm also excited that I won the eyelash case, because I've been wanting to try false lashes for awhile and now that I have an empty case well...might as well fill it up with lashes! :)      Thank you so much Sam!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love Dollywink, I have some of their polishes, though I haven't tried their eyeliner. Isn't their packaging adorable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know they had polishes, how do you like them? The packaging is So cute! :)

      Delete
  2. packaging is super cute. Yep fill that case with lashes now, I knew I should have put a pair in but the packaging looked like it would snip open =/

    Thanks for entering and congratz on winning =)

    xx
    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so cute I almost didn't want to open it up and ruin it! I love it Sam! :) Do you know if the ELF lashes are any good? I think I might try those first since their so cheap.
    I'm so scared I'm going to glue my eye lids together! lol
    This reminds me of my fear of eye lash curlers that I used to have, so I never used one....people thought I was so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win, what a great prize:)
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It is an awesome prize! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...