Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zoya Pixiedust Summer nail & gloss of the day

Photo: I just noticed that my lipgloss matches my nails!
Zoya Pixiedust Miranda and Revlon Pink Afterglow gloss

This picture should seriously be the header on my blog! Now tell me if this doesn't scream PinkSparklz?!

I bought this lip gloss at Ulta when they were having 40% off all Revlon and NYX. They were all out of everything that I wanted from NYX :( Boo.... Anyways, I've always wanted to try the Revlon glosses. I originally wanted Peach petal but of course that was all out too, so I picked this fun pink one and I am SO IN LOVE!  The shade is called Pink Afterglow and it looks amazing over any lipstick or beautiful on it's own too! Last week my PixieDust summer collection arrived in the mail and naturally I grabbed the pink one right away and put it on. This shade is called Miranda and I put Beatriz on my toes which is a bright orange and it  looks Amazing! Zoya sent me this polish of course and I'll be doing another post on all these polishes a.s.a.p!
That's all for now my beauties!  :) Chat with you all soon!
                                                                                             Kirstie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...