Monday, June 18, 2012

My Birthday Wish List!


I'm going to Oregon this weekend for Summer vacation with my Dad. He told me that while I was there we could go shopping for early Birthday presents, since I probably won't see him next until after my Birthday which is the last day of September. So I've compiled a Wish list in my head (and on my blog! hehe) of what I want to look for while I'm there.

I really want a brown leather bag, I would like to find one with nice detailing and fits comfortably on my shoulder like this one. The one I have is a satchel and I need to have my hands free while juggling my 2 boys.


Beverly Cognac
Big Buddha Beverly bag




I would also like to find some nice brown leather sandals like these. Because I'm so tired of wearing my flip-flops around everywhere.




Rampage Poland Sandal
               Rampage Poland Sandal



Something to organize my makeup! Right now I just have a like a little shower caddy/ plastic basket thingy. It's really not that organized, it takes me forever to dig through everything when I'm getting ready, and it's such a pain in the a**!



Now on to the good stuff..


I want to go to the CCO to find some MAC, because I've never tried it before.


__kgrhqf__jee7b0yuywsbpilzz_ocw__60_12


I have been dying to try the Tarte blushes and lipsurgence.


gifts from the lipstick tree Achiote  color collection -



          Zoya polishes look so pretty!






Milani Corralina or Luminoso blush.





Loreal Colour Riche Caresse stick in Sunset Angora


So, I'll come back to you with a Birthday haul when I get back!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...