Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kate Spade Square Stud Earrings



I love me some stud earrings! I haven't bought any jewelry in ages and I've been wanting to get a new pair of studs for a while now, so when I saw these babies on Piperlime.com I went for it!
These are the light pink ones, but they just look clear to me. They have tons of other colors on the site. They have turquoise, coral, bright pink, white, black, and pretty much any other color you can think of. 
I love these because you can wear them when you are dressing up a little bit or you can pair them down with jeans and sandals. It just adds a little bling to any outfit and I love them! Man I really would like to get some more colors now, the white ones and the turquoise ones were so calling out my name...




And this is so random but I found these Jolly rancher waxies for my Scentsy at Kmart the same day my earrings arrived, so I snapped a pic of them too. Of course I had to pick up some watermelon Jolly Rancher suckers to go along with them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...