Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Favorites!!

Favorites of the Month!


Monthly favorites are my favorite videos to watch on youtube and my  favorite posts to read  on blogs.
I don't know why it took me so long to finally do one of my own.


First I'll start off with lippies!

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got an eos lip balm, I've always wanted to try them.
They came out with pomegranate raspberry so I just had to get it!

Mac Sweetie is the perfect shade of pink for me! Not too pale, and not too bright!

Maybelline Warm Me Up is a great nude color. I hate concealer type nudes that make me look dead.
This one has a warm pinky shade that makes it very nice.

Jordana Mauvy is my most used lip liner right now. I love it because it goes with everything.




Now on to face products!

I love my Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural, I am in the shade Medium.
I wear it everyday usually just on it's own, or on the weekends over foundation.
I really love it because it doesn't look powdery or cakey at all like my other powders.

My NYX blush in the shade Angel looks so natural and beautiful on me. Definitely a Holy Grail color!

La Femme blush in Lilac Lace is a perfect color for Fall. I'm really starting to love purple colors! 
Who knew?

I adore my Tarte amazonian clay blush in Exposed! When I swatched it in the store it looked like mud, but when I put it on my face I was like what took me so long to find this blush? This is also a great contouring color for me, sometimes I like to add another color on top for a nice finish.



Noir Tease body mist from Victoria's Secret has been a favorite of mine lately, I really like it because it's great to throw in my bag on the go.

Lancome Hypnose Star mascara looks so natural, yet glamorous at the same time. It really separates and lengthens your lashes. This came as a free sample when I ordered Exposed from Sephora.

Wet n Wild Nutty eye shadow is a shade I like to use when I want to go a little darker.

 I've been using Mac Gleam eye shadow practically everyday since I got it. I can use it all over the lid, or just on the brow bone and inner corner if I want. I also like to put it on top of other shades for an extra sparkle.

The Essence coverstick concealer has been a life saver for me. Lately I've had more acne than I did when I was a teen and I can't figure it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...