Friday, November 9, 2012

My Make-shift Z-palette dupe

So I bought some La Femme blushes and then I was like, what the heck am I going to put these in now?? I just had them sitting on my counter-top and I didn't want to ruin them, they are so gorgeous! I was looking at Z-palettes online and they are $20.00, and that's without shipping! I was thinking, I just saw a video on how to make your own Z-palette. So I sent out to Michaels  (a craft store) on my quest to find the perfect little case to make my palette. I spent less than $5.00!! And it was so easy!


All you need to buy is this little plastic "bead organizing" case and a magnetic adhesive sheet.
It's just a magnet sheet that is sticky on the back. All you do is measure your little case and cut out your magnet sheet to fit into it, peel off the back, and stick it inside (that's what she said). Easy peasy!!


And there you have it! You can decorate the outside to make it look all fancy n' such if you really want, but I'm not quite the crafty type so I just kept it plain and simple. 


Then I just stuck in my La Femme blushes, and decided to depot a couple of different Wet n Wild shadows that I had to stick in there to make it more convenient so I would use them more.

You could use any case that you find, this actually looks just like a pencil/crayon box that you can buy at almost any store like Walmart/Target etc..

Do you have a Z-palette? 
What do you like to keep inside it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...