Sunday, February 3, 2013

A nice little haul with some exciting products!


First and foremost I got my favorite shampoo&conditioner of life back! 
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection: An infused blend of Rose hips, Vitamin E, and Jojoba extracts.
St.Ives Apricot Scrub Timeless skin
Burt's Bees Mango&Orange energizing body bar
Up&up (Target brand) exfoliating apricot facial towelettes (not my favorite)
I ordered 3 Zoya polishes because you only had to pay for shipping woohoo!
http://zoya.com
I picked up the colors Faye, Cassi, and Gilda


The hubby took me to the mall and of course I had to go check out the Mac counter!
I picked out a gorgeous eyeshadow called Honesty and a lipstick that I've been wanting for too long Plink!

Mac Plink! and Revlon Cotton candy

Then I went to the drugstore and found what I thought was the Revlon lip butter called Cupcake, but was actually Cotton Candy. Nice going Kirstie, you already had that one before!

Mac Honesty eyeshadow and Physician's Formula blush in Warm

And at the drugstore I also found  the Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Warm that  was always sold out .
And I finally found the nude Rimmel  eyeliner that nobody carries for my waterline. I just wish it was a bit more pink.



2 comments:

  1. I have plinks! It's a great muted colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous! This was the first lipstick from Mac I ever swatched and I fell in love with it....so I've been wanting it for awhile. Every item I purchase makes me want more! It's a disease I think.....now I want to get a peach or coral. :) I'm thinking Shy Girl, or Coral Bliss? Do you think these would compliment my skin tone?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...